الأحد، 6 مارس 2011

[BDSM] [waterbondage] Dana DeArmond [HDTV] bdsm pain tube

gay bdsm crucifixion
Country: San Francisco
Genre: BDSM
Duration: 01:09:54
Studio: Kink
Cast: Dana DeArmond

Description: Let me tell you free extrem bdsm video what a joy it was to bring Dana DeArmond back to the Waterbondage adorn! She is easy to work with, very hot and gives everything she has to a bdsm torture expel. The bondages are tight and she not only takes them exclusively of complaint but I think she gets off even better when things memorize rough. In scene three we get a bit silly. After I interrupt bdsm mpegs her, I lower her onto a dildo for a "sit n lengthen" scenario. I make Dana speak to us all in gaggese from head to foot this tough suspension. She becomes quite fluent in my favorite power by the end of this scene. Thank you Dana for distress the "work" out bdsm futurama of my job.

Extras. Information: Video Quality: HDTV

Video Format: WMV
Video codec: DivX
Audio Codec: AC3
Video: Windows Media Video 9 960x540 29.97fps 856Kbps [Raw Video 1]
Audio: Windows Media Audio 48000Hz stereo 64Kbps [Raw Audio 0]


gay bdsm crucifixion

File dimensions: 471.1 MB

gay bdsm crucifixion