الثلاثاء، 26 يوليو 2011

DUNGEONCORP Jul 24, 2011 - Masuimi Max bdsm halsband

bdsmn pain artwork comic
In the early days of shooting back in San Francisco, I met many a pattern at Bondage-a-Go-Go...It was a weekly club in which place just about everyone in hardcore bdsm the straight BDSM scene went every Wednesday obscurity...I remember meeting Masuimi there...she was one of the hottest women I had at any time seen in my life...exotic and mysterious...I asked her granting that she was interested in a BDSM bdsm sf shoot and she said aye...It's not often that latex bdsm Masuimi did shoots like this, such I was pleased bdsm hube as pussy...it's a bit light, like wholly the early shoots, but seeing Masuimi bound and played with is singular...enjoy...

File Size: 271 MB
Resolution: 640 x 480
Length: 00:35:28
Format: MP4
Pics: included
Studio: Dungeoncorp


bdsmn pain artwork comic

File volume: 271.6 MB

bdsmn pain artwork comic