الأربعاء، 14 سبتمبر 2011

[0]SSM - Jun 29, 2011 - Reena Sky CLIP1 bdsmb boys

woman captured and made bdsm sex slave
June 22, 2011 | Enjoying the Role | Little Angelpik Year: 2011
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Duration: 00:10:22 + 00:08:17 + 00:11:23 + 00:12:15 + 00:06:14 Description: Little Angel has established herself as a successful and busy fetish model ... she's got a grievous face ... perfect for both grimaces and moans ... and the rest of her is petite and irascible ... a very feminine female ... she talks about enjoying the endorphins in toons bdsm a weighty scene ... that's what you call a bondage slut who lives according to the rush ... one in a million and all mine for the afternoon ... I made pretty large plans ... in the first scene I rig her for a unmixed homemade bdsm-ankle suspension ... I blindfold, then Dom her as I rig her ... I take her up, push a dildo in her pussy and leave her to hang ... She looked with equal rea~n fine hanging in there air ... I decided to keep her there ... we strip her of her clothes and boots, then I dress a two point, back bending, suspension ... ankles and wrists ... she hangs halt and bent as I cane her tummy, ass and legs ... I accord. her good strokes ... she should thank me for the endorphins ... she indispensably a break so I bring her down ... I take it to her feet by bands ... then the ass hole gets stuffed ... she struggles well being of the cl~s who I try to vibrate her pussy ... I pull her into the gentle wind again and allow her some well earned pleasure ... I tie her disseminate on top of a palette, then I prop her up ... she begs despite the single tail. .. or not ... I use it anyway ... Do remember that amateur bdsm Angel has a place of ~ty word ... she plays the role deeply ... but she has a secure word and uses it, and when she uses it, I obstruction ... but she tries to manipulate me with begging and such ... pay it in ~ degree heed ... this is a professional BDSM model and she knows she be able to end it all whenever she likes ... the interaction is deeper than apearances with anyone who truly enjoys the role ... and we took plenty of oportunities to symbol in with her ... it's a must with anyone who slips into endorphin fueled sub-capacity ... so, you can just sit back and enjoy, without worry, whenever I start plunging into her pussy electrical bdsm like a jack hammer ... she cums end screams ... then I tie this sweet angel with her ass up ... I stretch her full of milk ... about three quarters of a gallon ... she holds it in for example I whip and flog her ... no response to the vibrator with equal rea~n I cram her pussy with a dildo again ... she never loses a pendant ... Little Angel really is very submissive and sexy as fuck ... I miss her allready ... Video Quality: SiteRip | Video Format: MP4 | Video codec: H.264/AVC | Audio codec: AAC
Video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, 1280 x 720, ~ 1500 kbps, 29.970 fps | Audio: MPEG-4 AAC LC, 44100 Hz, 16 kb / s tot, stereo (2 / 0)
woman captured and made bdsm sex slave

woman captured and made bdsm sex slave

File greatness: 523.7 MB

woman captured and made bdsm sex slave