الاثنين، 12 سبتمبر 2011

Eurogasm 8 (2008) DVDRip bdsm enemas

bdsm female slaves
Starring: Kendra James, Karinne, Alyssa Loren
Categories: BDSM, Fetish
Studio: The Bondage Channel

Karinne and I use the wand, glass dildo, and flogger bdsm poetry on Alyssa. She bdsm shops cums more than and over again. All while tied wrist to ankle threaded thru a congeries pulling her hair. She loves it. Lots of cream in this scene. Karinne cums a few times too. But this scene is the whole of about our new star Alyssa. Kendra James finds herself, nude, gagged, and round tied. Her hair tied down, legs spread and ankles tied up, exposing her completely. I ~le by tickling her sensitive feet. Kendra hates being tickled, so I endeavor to stop tickling if she asked to be flogged. I lash her until she begs to be tickled again. After this gambol I bring out the glass dildo and the wand for some orgasm bdsm suspension play. Karinne is helplessly strapped down. She reacts with bdsm playpen bdsm toy store extensive eyes as I tickle her. Her eyes widen even more since I slip on the latex gloves. She knows her tight dolt is going to be bdsm video violated. Karinne cums more times than to the end of time, well past her orgasm limits, as I use the wand and dildos without ceasing both her tight holes.
Format: wmv
Video: 640x480
Runtime: 1h. 19min.


bdsm female slaves


bdsm female slaves

File magnitude: 1.1 GB

bdsm female slaves